Click Here To Join...
- OUR NEXT SHIPMENT WILL BE IN SEPTEMBER. THANK YOU
- Customized 3 bottle, 6 bottle, or 12 bottle allocations from our latest releases
- Shipped 2 times per year, weather dependent
- 15% discount on all wine purchases
- Barrel Sample and Zoom Wine Tasting Sessions with each shipment
- 10% additional discount on next order for all club referrals that result in a new wine club member
The JBWC Details
- No fee to join or cancel.
- We just ask you to honor one shipment before cancelling.
- Customize your allocation based on new releases. Invitations to allocate will be sent via email in the fall and spring.
- We only charge the cost of wines included in each allocation, minus club discounts, plus tax and shipping costs.
- Club charges are automatically processed two weeks prior to release using payment information on file.
- Membership changes and cancellations must be received at least two weeks before shipment is scheduled.
- Members may pick up their wines at the winery by appointment (or Yakima delivery can be arranged)
- Shipped orders must be signed for by an adult, 21 years of age or older. Wine is guaranteed through the first delivery attempt.
Personal and Unique.
We recognize that many of our wine club members are located out of state but still would like an opportunity to access our winemaker and his expertise. We can assist our members with special orders, gifts, wine pairings, and wine experiences.
Efficiency and Ease
Pick up at winery and enjoy complimentary tastings and barrel samples. If you live in the Yakima area wine can be delivered. Members who have their wines shipped receive flat rate shipping and free shipping on case orders all year long.
Wine Blending Party
Included in your shipment will be a barrel sample and an invitation to a zoom tasting. Together we will discuss the properties of the barrel sample and go through how winemakers evaluate barrel samples. For our spring shipment we will be including a sample of wine from last harvest that exhibits smoke taint. Evaluating and identifying smoke taint has become and will be important but rarely do you get to taste a good example. This will be an interesting conversation and fun opportunity for our wine club only.