- OUR NEXT SHIPMENT WILL BE IN THE SPRING. THANK YOU
- Customized 3 bottle, 6 bottle, or 12 bottle allocations from our latest releases
- Shipped 2 times per year, weather dependent
- 15% discount on all wine purchases
- 10.00 flat ground shipping rates on every shipment
- Invitations to Wine Blending Party
- 10% additional discount on next order for all club referrals that result in a new wine club member
The JBWC Details
- No fee to join or cancel.
- We just ask you to honor one shipment before cancelling.
- Customize your allocation based on new releases. Invitations to allocate will be sent via email in the fall and spring.
- We only charge the cost of wines included in each allocation, minus club discounts, plus tax and shipping costs.
- Club charges are automatically processed two weeks prior to release using payment information on file.
- Membership changes and cancellations must be received at least two weeks before shipment is scheduled.
- Members may pick up their wines at the winery by appointment (or Yakima delivery can be arranged)
- Shipped orders must be signed for by an adult, 21 years of age or older. Wine is guaranteed through the first delivery attempt.
Personal and Unique.
We recognize that many of our wine club members are located out of state but still would like an opportunity to access our winemaker and his expertise. We can assist our members with special orders, gifts, wine pairings, and wine experiences.
Efficiency and Ease
Pick up at winery and enjoy complimentary tastings and barrel samples. If you live in the Yakima area wine can be delivered. Members who have their wines shipped receive flat rate shipping and free shipping on case orders all year long.
Wine Blending Party
All Wine Club members plus one guest are invited to join us for a special experience in the spring. Learn the nuances of blending the perfect wine for your palate and create your very own bottle of wine. Throughout the course of an afternoon Justin will walk you through the art and science of blending different vineyards and varietals. At the conclusion you will have crafted your own custom blend that you can take home to your cellar.